Monday 6 September 2010

Back to School

Hello students of VIU, professors, Grandma, and random readers. Welcome back!
Labour Day is nearly gone and tomorrow it’s back to school where I’ll be entering in to my third year at VIU. Each year I find that throughout the month of August I look forward to the first day of classes, that is, until Labour Day weekend when I realize that my freedom hangs by a thread. Tomorrow I shall be bound by deadlines and obligations (I must admit, I do love a solid deadline). For now there is a final evening to relax with a piece of cake, a light read, and Mythbusters on my tv. My school supplies and books are neatly stacked on my desk and my bus pass is nestled in my wallet, ready for tomorrow’s trip up to campus.
And yes, I am once again excited.

Coming soon on the blog:

A last minute course pack is added to this student’s book list: how will she survive the bookstore mayhem of the first week? Will her foot fall asleep while standing in line? Stay tuned!

Also, adjusting to night classes: two in one semester? How will this morning learner cope!?

Online classes: A New Adventure, in slippers!

Enjoy your first day everyone,
Kaitlyn Till

No comments:

Post a Comment